Set property after alert won't work after upgrade to v13

Hi

Recently we upgraded our instance from v12 to v13, after that we noticed the exist settings of set property after alert in notification won’t work.
Like this one.
The value of customized field resubmit won’t be able to change to 0 after this notification taken.
We have several but none of them take effect not just this one.

Thanks

Version of system
frappe: v13.2.2
erpnext: v13.2.1

After did some research I found related error messages now.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/adminuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/email/doctype/notification/notification.py", line 160, in send
    doc.save(ignore_permissions=True)
  File "/home/adminuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 284, in save
    return self._save(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/adminuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 313, in _save
    self.check_if_latest()
  File "/home/adminuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py", line 727, in check_if_latest
    raise_exception=frappe.TimestampMismatchError)
  File "/home/adminuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 406, in msgprint
    _raise_exception()
  File "/home/adminuser/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 360, in _raise_exception
    raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.TimestampMismatchError: Error: Document has been modified after you have opened it (2021-05-27 16:45:17.534381, 2021-05-27 16:45:17.573201). Please refresh to get the latest document.

if I remove set property after alert in notification, the issue above gone.
So, the customized field update failed is because of the error above. but I don’t know how to resolve.
Thanks.