Setup of Multi Retail Store

Hi all…

i want to ask about the Setup of Multi Retail Store, should we make a company for each store we have?

am a little confused …

Try creating a new POS Profile

@rmehta I Acutely went with the documentation for the permissions based on company, but the problem is some documents are not getting this permissions, like:

in sales invoice / order and Purchase Order / Invoice the user still can choose which company to sell / buy from, so the permission in there is not taken actions at all… and the same for the warehouses

Did you check ‘Apply User Permission’ checkbox? in ‘Role permission Manager’ ?

Yes I did, but the company field is not restricted by this permission…

A small tweek was to make the company field read only so no one can change it and will keep on the main company for the user, but it will also restrict admins / managers from changing which is not a good thing in my work flow…

Did you check ‘Apply User Permission’ checkbox in ‘Role permission Manager’ for ‘Company DocType’??

@Basawaraj_Savalagi Yes I did, but where I would assign a company to the user ? Its only available in the role manager right ?

No!!

In ‘User Permission Manager’…

Select User,DocType and value(Username,Company,Name of the company) and click on Add a user Restriction button…

Like this…

@Basawaraj_Savalagi Sorry am on phone so I didn’t remember the name, but yes I did this already, the user cannot see other company documents but can change the company and warehouse in purchase order / invoice and sales order / invoice

Can u post screenshots of ur user permission manager,role permission mnager??