Shopify integration error

Hi,

When trying to link ERPNext to Shopify, I receive the following error:

Traceback (innermost last):
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1601131050/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 72, in application
response = frappe.api.handle()
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1601131050/apps/frappe/frappe/api.py”, line 50, in handle
return frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1601131050/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 77, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1601131050/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 94, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1601131050/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 788, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/press/benches/1601131050/apps/erpnext_shopify_broker/erpnext_shopify_broker/erpnext_shopify_broker/doctype/broker_settings/broker_settings.py”, line 51, in generate_token
“code”: form_dict[“code”]
KeyError: u’code’

Is this integration is supposed to work only with your hosted instances, or any instances?

Thank you!

Hi All,

I am having the exact same issue and error as this.

My installation situation:

• I am running the Virtual Oracle instance locally hosted and installed on a Windows PC.
  • I have port forwarded 8080 to my VM instance so that my site is externally visible.
  • I have proven external connectivity through a computer at another IP address accessing this install.

My Process of installing ERP Shopify connector hosted at: ERPNext Shopify Connector

1. Updated bench and ERP to latest version using $bench update
  2. Followed instructions as per the listed site exactly
  3. Installation seemed to execute within parameters and worked fine

My process of creating Shopify Connector

1. Setup trial Shopify Account
  2. Installed Shopify ERPNext Connector App
  3. Input all relevant information in the configuration stage
  4. In the ERP site name box I tried erpnext.vm (the name of my site instance) and my static WAN IP both with :8080 and without. i.e. 10.10.10.10 and 10.10.10.10:8080
  5. Received aforementioned error both times when trying to connect this.

My Process of configuring Shopify Connector on local ERPNext instance

1. Input all information as required on the ERPNext Shopify Connector’
  2. Entered my test Shopify account site
  3. Clicked on Connect to Shopify r

Any thoughts on what is causing this? Is this meant to work with self hosted solutions?

Your assistance will be appreciated.

Shopify ERPNext Connector App is only configured and design to serve cloud based systems.

If you want to install shopify via Shopify ERPNext Connector, you need static ip and valid domain for your system.

Or you can create, private app on Shopify and configure Shopify Settings on ERPNext.

ERPNext Shopify Connector, check connect by creating private app

1 Like

Hello
shopify-erpnext connectors on with port will work ?
for people have erpnext behind nat if they want to user shopify-erpnext connectors they can forward port for that and use ?
Regards