Show errors 1054 when creating new PO

Hello,

I tried to learn & using erpnext for my new small company. I have successfully installed to my OpenVZ vps running with Centos 6.8 with Hiawatha as reverse proxy. But I got an error when creating new PO.

This is my system:

Centos 6.8
python 2.7.13
Hiawatha 10.4.0
MariaDB 10.0.29
erpnext: 7.2.14
frappe: 7.2.12

error report I got

Route
Form/Purchase Order/New Purchase Order 1

Error Report

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 56, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 42, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 903, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/geo/doctype/address/address.py”, line 175, in get_shipping_address
address_as_dict = frappe.db.get_value(“Address”, filters=filters, fieldname=fieldname, as_dict=True)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 412, in get_value
order_by, cache=cache)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 456, in get_values
out = self._get_values_from_table(fields, filters, doctype, as_dict, debug, order_by, update)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 587, in _get_values_from_table
conditions, order_by), values, as_dict=as_dict, debug=debug, update=update)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 137, in sql
self._cursor.execute(query, values)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py”, line 205, in execute
self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
File “/home/ical/erp-bench/env/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
raise errorclass, errorvalue
OperationalError: (1054, “Unknown column ‘company’ in ‘where clause’”)

Request Data
{
	"type": "POST",
	"args": {
		"company": "ZIP Science",
		"cmd": "frappe.geo.doctype.address.address.get_shipping_address"
	},
	"url": "/"
}

Response JSON
{}

I don’t know how to fix this errors.
Any suggestions? Thank you

File “/home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/geo/doctype/address/address.py”, line 175, in get_shipping_address

can i see the code in python file /home/ical/erp-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/geo/doctype/address/address.py

As-salamu alaykum Ahmad
Thank you for reply,
I have upload address.py to pastebin
here is address.py - Pastebin.com

I think the file is same as in github repo
https://github.com/frappe/frappe/blob/develop/frappe/geo/doctype/address/address.py

This is an issue in the development branch, I already raised github issue for it last week. I think it has to do with the new inbox and removing the contact from erpnext to frappe

Hi ganas, I think prod and dev branch have the same source, on production you just need to doing more steps to setup supervisor and nginx, in my case I don’t using nginx. Ahmad has gave me an advice to add company column to the tabAddress table, and now has been done.

I mean development branch in the github which has the features under testing, not the development and production setup

Thank you ganas, I switched to master branch and know everything fine.