Signature in erpnext v15

Hi everybody. i am using erpnext v15. I need a signature field in my application. I added the data type as “signature”. And the problem here is, is there any way I can set a default signature for each account? Instead of having to use a computer mouse or something similar to sign each time, there is a pre-set signature for quick signing. Is this possible? And how do I do it?

possible, please check the video.

Good. That’s a good solution. But for example, in an application there are N people who need to sign and I want to do something so that each person has a default signature. Besides the solution where I create the save table myself, is there any other method? Thanks!

Create a new doctype and then store all the member signs in that doctype. then call it according to the scenario.

Good. Can you answer one more question for me about projects/tasks? I’m not clear between adding users to the Users subtable of the project creation section and granting project manager / user permissions? Similar to the asign to part in the projects/task?
Project erpnext