Stock Balance report and Stock ledger balance is not matching- V13

I have found the stock ledger balance and stock balance report are different in qty.
When I try to submit certain sales invoice, said no stocks. If I check in ledger and stock balance report show be different QTY and the report calculation is also wrong.

May be system try to correct the error but fail.

I found this error log for item valuation reposting

We would like to get the solution for this as we have done stupid move by upgrading to V 13 beta 11.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/sanath/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/stock/doctype/repost_item_valuation/repost_item_valuation.py”, line 54, in repost
check_if_stock_and_account_balance_synced(doc.posting_date, doc.company)
File “/home/sanath/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/accounts/utils.py”, line 994, in check_if_stock_and_account_balance_synced
‘args’: get_journal_entry(account, stock_adjustment_account, diff)
File “/home/sanath/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 390, in msgprint
_raise_exception()
File “/home/sanath/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 344, in _raise_exception
raise raise_exception(msg)
erpnext.accounts.utils.StockValueAndAccountBalanceOutOfSync: Stock Value (26105505.0) and Account Balance (28932855.0) are out of sync for account Stock In Hand - EFA and it’s linked warehouses as on 2021-02-18.

Please create an adjustment Journal Entry for amount -2827350.0 on 2021-02-18

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/sanath/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py”, line 100, in execute_job
method(**kwargs)
File “/home/sanath/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/stock/doctype/repost_item_valuation/repost_item_valuation.py”, line 67, in repost
notify_error_to_stock_managers(doc)
TypeError: notify_error_to_stock_managers() missing 1 required positional argument: ‘traceback’

I think we need to quick fix for this as the error log continuing

Yes, we are aware of this. We have fixed the issue, will release a patch as soon as possible.

2 Likes

You can try

bench --site site1.local execute erpnext.stock.stock_balance.repost