Stock page - stock balance report - default to having chosen columns removed?

I am using a stock balance report. I am able to get the report to work fine.

Is there a way to tweak it so that when I land on this page, it will default to only the columns that I want to use in my report? I’d like to remove half of them for my current needs. Currently, each time I make the report, I need to remove each column.

Thanks for any ideas.

Joseph

@smokinjo after removing the columns , click the 3 dots then save as . type a custom name and save it . a new report will be created and added to your workspace in custom reports section , you can later change its place.

1 Like

Thanks @bahaou

Where is the custom reports section? Then, how and where do I move it? Can I place it on the stock balance page?

2 related questions:
1 - is there a way to add items on a PO not yet received? Is there a way to add item sold, but not yet delivered? I see columns for in and out quantity. Does this have anything to do with it?
2 - Is there a way to have a column that will take the values of the reorder level minus the current value?

Thanks

Joseph

I found the custom report on th edstock page. Great.

Now, to answer the two relatedquestions:
1 - is there a way to add items on a PO not yet received? Is there a way to add item sold, but not yet delivered? I see columns for in and out quantity. Does this have anything to do with it?
2 - Is there a way to have a column that will take the values of the reorder level minus the current value?

Thanks