Stock Reconciliation GL entries don't match Stock Reconciliation Difference Amount

Shouldn’t the general ledger entries be the same as the Difference Amount of a Stock Reconciliation?

The Difference Amount for SR/00005 is -52.67.

Here are the GL entries.

Hello,

It worked just fine in my test account. Please mention steps followed for creating Stock Reconciliation like did you change Item’s Qty or Rate, or added new items? So that we can try and replicate the same.

Umair,
I believe I have only used Stock Reconciliation to adjust quantities. I
did the following query.

Not one of the transactions looks correct to me. My apps are
ERPNext: v7.2.31
Frappe Framework: v7.2.31​

Andrew Krause
Foam Surface
krause@foamsurface.com
616-481-4903

After checking the adjustment amounts on each item in these Stock Reconciliations, it appears that the errors are due to items adjusted to a zero quantity. All but SR/0004 have an item with a zero quantity. The difference amount for items where the quantity is adjusted to zero are not included in the total difference in the Stock Reconciliation entry. The correct amount is used in the GL entry. I don’t have an explanation for SR/00004 yet.

Total Difference Amount on Stock Reconciliation is wrong if one or more items are set to zero quantity. To duplicate this create new Stock Reconciliation record. Select one or more items that have stock in inventory. Set the quantity to zero. Save.

Installed Apps

ERPNext: v8.6.5 (master)

Frappe Framework: v8.6.4 (master)

May I know if this issue has been fixed?

Thanks.

I haven’t checked recently. It only occurs when one or more items in the
Stock Reconciliation have a quantity set to zero.

Andy Krause
krause@foamsurface.com
616-481-4903 <(616)%20481-4903>

hi everyone it’s 2023 and this issue exists again in version

ERPNext: v14.35.2 (HEAD)
Frappe Framework: v14.50.0 (HEAD)

the stock Reconciliation value is this:

and the general ledge is:

that is a huge amount of difference in one entry its 322.707 dollars

Does anyone know how to fix this ???