Suggestion: A page to have Consumption and Receipt Entry Together

I would like to suggest that we should have an entry wherein consumption entry from Warehouse A and Receipt Entry for Warehouse B is done together.

This entry would be helpful in tracking production for those who don’t really want to use BOMs and also for those where many a times one item is converted in to another item.

Please Open an issue (if you have already not!)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 14, 2011 1:13:52 PM GMT+05:30
Subject: [erpnext-user-forum] Suggestion: A page to have Consumption and Receipt Entry Together
Reply-To: ad...@gmail.com

I would like to suggest that we should have an entry wherein consumption entry from Warehouse A and Receipt Entry for Warehouse B is done together.

This entry would be helpful in tracking production for those who don't really want to use BOMs and also for those where many a times one item is converted in to another item.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP - (Rs 299 / $7 per user per month)

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta

Spoke to him on chat and told him its not possible. Also suggested him workaround. And then you left message on google group. Its discussed with me already. Will request nabin to respond to him.

Regards,
Umair

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:07 AM, Rushabh Mehta <rm…@gmail.com> wrote:

Please Open an issue (if you have already not!)

Begin forwarded message:

Date: September 14, 2011 1:13:52 PM GMT+05:30
Subject: [erpnext-user-forum] Suggestion: A page to have Consumption and Receipt Entry Together
Reply-To: ad...@gmail.com

This entry would be helpful in tracking production for those who don't really want to use BOMs and also for those where many a times one item is converted in to another item.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ERPNext - World's most affordable ERP - (Rs 299 / $7 per user per month)

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta