- Umair shared costs and insights from erpnext.com.
- Although the online advertisement (google) costs are not as high as expected, we are open to prioritize organic marketing.
- Discussions required to track vistior to member conversion, measure goals and
prioritize visitor engagement, Deepak welcome to take lead.
- Rushabh discussed visitor cycle Discover - Learn - Use - Struggle - Benefit
- Idea to add community reviews for ERPNext on erpnext.org was discussed
Activities related to promoting free and open source software :
- Foundation to evangelise open source software and increase awareness about importance of FOSS
- Dhananjay suggested bounty should have newsletter from erpnext.org sent to community and service providers.
- Nabin said an issue from the previous bounty was sent as PR by Babatunde and it is not merged.
- Discuss post for foundation members to nominate next batch of fellows - https://discuss.frappe.io/t/nominate-fellows-march-2018/34447
- Mumbai Hackathon will be done by frappe this year.
- Foundation is encouraged to do code sprint, conduct FOSS competitions and tie up with colleges and education institutions for hackathons.
Community interaction features suggested :
- Country-wise tagging of community users
- Evangelise open source in app
- User Forum connectivity in App / In app “Ask Community” button
- Prioritise feature discovery for new community users
- Upload more videos
Other Notes :
- Discussion required for role of security office
- Deepak wish to volunteer and further brainstorm ideas with community and foundation members.