Super email user role

Same here

Hi All, I had the same issue. I think it was a bug in one of the upgrades. If you create a role “Super Email User”, it will then work.

Hi … I tried many times to get an answer for this issue but no answer. I think the email inbox feature not ready to work and still need improvements so I stopped using it.

@dufani1 @ArundhatiS , by default there is no “Super Email User” you need to create one and assign this role to user. Doing this enables imap access for particular user. User is able to see email for his particular inbox. Note, for sent items all users email are seen.
thanks @dufani1 for calling this out. it is a bug and needs to be fixed.

1 Like

@ashish-greycube I looking forward to see the inbox feature working properly especially for imap emails and I am glad to be a part of this amazing community.

@makarand_b makarand, can you please look into this and confirm it is a bug. Thanks

Setting up the role Super Email User and then activating the role on the user itself did the trick for me too. Though it is unfortunate, that I see everyone elses Sent emails to. Can I maybe somehow limit to permissions for “sent by”?
Thanks!

Activated Super Email Role will enabled User to see all the communication/emails made from other users, It should be enabled for this users only, I think it is the bug. Without enable Super Email Role for users, the Email Inbox dont show any email / communication but in the status (Notification at the up-right corner) they show the Email with numbers. I already setup the account for user correct).
Please anyone have the solution, please kindly advices with many thanks.

@david69 the best thing is to open an issue for this I tried many times in community but no solution so far.

1 Like

I think someone from Foundation already involved this issues like @umair and @makarand_b tagged, but @dufani1 you have any ideas or just stop using it?
It’s really a very good thing to link things together from internal to external closely, if it work as desired.

1 Like

Dear @david69 I know this feature is very important . I am feeling that the community members are aware about it and there is something not clear about this issue!!! So I stopped using it as it is not reliable.

I have posted the similar issue about the email before i found your post. hopeffuly someone who knows how to fix it will eply.

1 Like

Is there any solution for it? we are having the same problem

Has anybody tried this on Version 9?

@RPPL001 @Jason_Lin please which version you are using?

We are on cloud.

Installed Apps
ERPNext: v9.2.7 (master)
Frappe Framework: v9.2.9 (master)

We are on cloud.

Installed Apps

ERPNext: v9.2.7 (master)

Frappe Framework: v9.2.9 (master)

Thanks,

Loveleet

Self hosted
On version 9.2.4

@umair @clarkej @Pawan @nabinhait

Facing Same problem since a long time any solution for that

ERPNext: v9.2.9 (master)
Frappe Framework: v9.2.10 (master)

1 Like

Please @makarand_b help in this inbox issue and we are ready for any kind of support