We would like to ask if ERPNext could implement the following requirements coming from the Philippine tax bureau (BIR):
- Members of non-PWD/SC customers needs to be taxed with 12% VAT and will not be discounted for a service item.
- Members of PWD/SC customers will have their 12% VAT deducted and will have 20% discount from the base price of the service item.
We have the following setup:
- Generic Item is priced at 303.54 with Standard Selling:
- Generic Item is marked as “Service” and is not maintained nor used in manufacturing:
- Generic Item is taxed with 12% VAT:
- We have two Generic customers: 1) Generic Man is under Customer Group “Individual”; 2) Generic PWD is under Customer Group “PWD/SC”:
- Our Point-of-Sale profile have the following configuration:
The problems are:
- The Generic Man entries doesn’t include the required 12% VAT:
- The Generic PWD entries are somehow correct, but we need to show that the 12% VAT was waived and a 20% discount was applied:
- Adding VAT from the POS profile will result to all transaction to have 12% VAT:
- Adding Pricing Rules seems to not take any effect:
Thank you very much!