There should remain at least one System Manager

There should remain at least one System Manager

im Getting This Message while i create a user as administrator for testing purpose before this not happened , and what is the right way to sort out , and as i made a user it will auto enabled , also im not able to delete it in using app in devlopment mode

Hi @Galaxy_Lab , When initially setup erpnext system will ask for a Administrator user details. Actually this user is a admin user with full power. Keep this user as Master User. Dont change any roles or permission for this default user.
If you want you can create another user and give the permission as per your requirement.

thanks for your reply
my case is deferent while im creating a user for client role its going to to as system manager but i don’t want to crate as system manager administrator working as system manger ,
i was also created a user for system manager role those user was not able to login , massge was not permitted to login

im using new version of Frappe Framework: v15.19 my be this issue in new version
one another thing im not able to chane user type also and while i made website user its also made as system user