To add an additional filter for sales order items in sales order screen

I need a filter to get the desired items from the item list into the sales order screen.

Hi @Abai,

Please check it.

Thank You!

I’m asking about bringing a filter or a wildcard search bar to search for the items because the item list i have will look similar

Are you saying that only certain items are being displayed on the table?

No
100% Knitted - Polycot Polo Pique (Lacoste) -Orange - Collar T-shirt - Half Sleeve - With Cuff - With Print-Girl -32
the above is a name of an item in my master item list and my entire item list will look in a similar way, so while creating a sales order it becomes to difficult to get the desired item from the list so i need a wildcard filter option or an filter option to reduce the search results in the item select row.
For filters i have created certain new fields in the item screen with the help of that values while selecting a item for sales order it need to be get loaded in the select area in the sales order item table

in the above image you can see the custom fields i have added
with the help of fields lile fabric size and sleeve i need a filter in the sales order screen

Hi @Abai,

I suggest reviewing the “Search Record by Specific Field” documentation for that case.

Thank You!