Trying to make LMS landing page look nice

Good day

Deployed an LMS config on a slightly older machine than my working system
So its 13.48.1

All’s well operationally. Trying to make it look pretty. Only have one program and after
making the background a colour, the two additional “program blocks” is visible as two
white blocks.

Had a look at the code.
In /erpnext/erpnext/www/lms/index.html it references a “null_card” which seems to be
imported from the “macros” folder.

In /erpnext/erpnext/www/lms/macros/card.html there is a definition of “null_card” which has
the background hard-coded as rgb(250, 251, 252). And if I modify these settings I can
modify the colour of the blocks to try and match the background so that it becomes
invisible.

Is this the only way to do this or am I missing a more elegant way , from client-side, to get rid of
those additional white blocks ?

Here is the null_card code:

{% macro null_card() %}
<div class="col-sm-4 mb-4 text-left">
        <div class="h-100 d-none d-sm-block" style="border: 1px solid rgba(209,216,221,0.5);border-radius: 0.25rem;background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">
        </div>
</div>
{% endmacro %}

Update:

I am hesitant to suggest this, because this requires modification of the core-code.
But for this server I will do it because it is a temp-server.

I modified the code in card.html …

{% macro null_card() %}
        <div class="h-100 d-none d-sm-block" style="border: 1px solid rgba(209,216,221,0.5);border-radius: 0.25rem;background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">
        </div>
</div>
{% endmacro %}

and added the opacity directive…

{% macro null_card() %}
        <div class="h-100 d-none d-sm-block" style="border: 1px solid rgba(209,216,221,0.5);border-radius: 0.25rem;background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);opacity: 0;">
        </div>
</div>
{% endmacro %}

This makes the null-card transparent , which allows one to see the background.

@willspenc it seems like you are using the LMS of Education app. It has been deprecated in the latest versions.

Have you tried using the Frappe LMS App instead?

Thank you for you response @Jannat_Patel

I saw an article about the Frappe LMS and have put that on my todo list. For a start I just
wanted to get a site going.

I assume I can install this next to ERPNext V13 ? My systems are running on Ubuntu 20.04.

No, v13 won’t work. It would be best if you were on either v14 or develop branch of Frappe for LMS app.

Thank you @Jannat_Patel

I have a V14 server running. I want to follow the install procedure from

(https://github.com/frappe/lms)

So effectively I just create a new site. I assume therefor I have to enable multi-tennancy ?

@willspenc no need to enable anything. Just install the app on your site as you would.