[Tutorial][Docker] Installing ERPNext-15 on Docker: A Step-by-Step Guide [Production]

what kind of help you want please give more info or you stuck someware ?

Which instructions do I follow to begin with? What is the free offline only variant even called? Also I followed the instructions in this thread I think and there was an issue, I’ll do it again if these are the ones I’m supposed to follow and post the problem I faced

I think so please post the issue. try once again

Alright I’ll try it late tonight and post the issue, please check it whenever you can and let me know

I was successful in installing erpnext but I need some help in installing india_compliance and pos_awesome apps to my build version

Hey there,

If like myself you were trying to use this setup locally, here is how you can achieve this:

→ before creating your final yaml with the overrides, make sure that you set the environment variable FRAPPE_SITE_NAME_HEADER to the name of your site to be created locally (for example: mysite.localhost).
PS : if you do not want to make changes to /etc/hosts file, you SHOULD have the name of your site end with .localhost so that the requests naturally go to the localhost for Traefik to pick them up.

→ DO NOT set the SITES environment variable since this is related to SSL.
→ Now create your docker-compose.yaml file with the overrides, create a site with the same name as defined above, and you should be able to access your site using just localhost (if traefik runs or port 80).