Unable to calculate payroll as per attendance

Hi,

I am trying to calculate payroll as per attendance, however the payrolls are calculates full not as per attendance. Please guide me the process.

Go to your Earning Salary Components and check the boxes names Depends on Payment Days. This will force the payroll to calculate earned income based on attendance.

Yes I have markes the same, how ever the system is calculating full paydays

Attached screen shot please help me.

You have to run the Payroll again after making the change to the salary component.

Actually I have checked Depends on Payment Days for HRA and Basic while checking Depends on Payment Days box in allowance component i got a error stating in the given formula components are already depends on Payment Days if in this component Depends on Payment Days is marked there will be chance of double deduction hence i unchecked it. kindly do the needful.

Is the payment is higher as per the payment days or lower ?

If there are unmarked attendance system will mark as present, You can change this to absent in payroll settings.

The amount is high, I have already updated unmarked attendance as absent only.

Please help me out in this, Actually i have 3 earning components in my salary structure.
Basic =base * 0.5
HRA =B * 0.4
Allowance = base - B - HRA

Basic and HRA components are getting calculated perfectly, however getting calculation error in Allowance component. “**in allowance component i got a error stating in the given formula components are already depends on Payment Days if in this component Depends on Payment Days is marked there will be chance of double deduction hence i unchecked it”. Kindly help me out with the formula.

Please help me how to resolve the issue

@bandarivijay In your deductions, uncheck Depends on Payment Days for the ESI component. All your earnings components already have Depends on Payment Days checked so you don’t have to do same in your deductions component.

The error is showing for House Rent allowance not ESI. Please review screen shot once.

@bandarivijay Ok I see where the problem is now. Your formula in Rent Allowance references the Base salary component amount but I assume you wanted to reference the Base amount in your salary structure assignment.

If my assumptions are correct then your formula for house rent allowance is wrong. it should be base * 0.4 not B * 0.4. But if my assumptions are wrong and you are indeed referencing the Base salary component amount on purpose instead of the base amount in your salary structure assignment then you have to uncheck Depends on Payment Days on the House Rent Allowance component as this is already handled in the Base salary component.

Implementing either of these options should fix the error you’re facing.

@flexy2ky as per my formula, HRA is Basic * 0.4 hence formula is correct.

Then uncheck Depends on Payment Days from HRA and you should be fine.