Unable to create address by role Sales User but allows from inside Quotaion

I have assigned a user as Sales User. It is strange that this user is not allowed to create a new address from the Address doctype and gets a Permission error, but can create it from inside the Quotation doctype. The Role has Read, Write and Create permission for address.

Hi @keshav

It’s working fine.
I have given only sales user role to one of my user. After logged into the system using that user, the user able to make new address from the address list. Can you please share the screenshots of your role permissions for address doctype and also the version of your applications?

Maybe it is giving error for any other Linked doctype in Address, check browser’s error console.

Here is the ERPNext version information
ERPNext: v7.2.26
Frappe Framework: v7.2.22

Here is the screenshot for Role permission in the address doctype for Sales User

Here is the browser console:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 55, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 40, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 897, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/form/save.py”, line 22, in savedocs
doc.save()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 223, in save
return self._save(*args, **kwargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 242, in _save
self.insert()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 178, in insert
self.check_permission(“create”)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 145, in check_permission
self.raise_no_permission_to(permlabel or permtype)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 160, in raise_no_permission_to
raise frappe.PermissionError(msg)
PermissionError: No permission to create Address