Unable to Edit pages

Only Administrator have access to see “Activity” in tools
Any way out?

@wahab
You can now allow the access using Role Permission for page and report.

https://frappe.github.io/erpnext/user/manual/en/setting-up/users-and-permissions/role-permisison-for-page-and-report

Hope this helps.

@ArundhatiS
Thank you for your kind response.

Page doctype is not editable, It is only readable. i.e i unable to change the role of “pages”
please have a look on below mentioned screenshots:
Page:

@ArundhatiS Any update?

Hi @wahab

You have to enable the developer mode for your site to edit the page, making changes in the page will also change the respective page’s json file.

1 Like

@rohit_w

Thanks, It working for me. but still i unable to hide Activity from other users.

Samad is not “System Manager”.

Still activity is visible to that user.

Hi @wahab

Have checked on local system and it’s working fine. Can you share the roles assigned to that user

Page

List

Hello @rohit_w

Roles that i assigned.

Hi @wahab

Assigned roles are fine!
After making changes in the activity page, did you reload the form?

@rohit_w

I didn’t reload any form, please mention the name of the form.

Hi @wahab

I mean the current page, kindly click on Menu(top right) and then click on Reload button.

@rohit_w

Yes i reload it. Still “activity” is visible.

Hi @wahab

Which role has been assigned on the page Activity using tool Role Permission for Page and Report? Did that role assigned to the user who can able to see the Activity?

Hello @rohit_w

I have only assigned “Activity” role to system manager using Role Permission for Page & Report and Page.
Have a look.

Role Permission for Page and Report

Hello @rohit_w

Any Update?

Hi @wahab

Again I have checked on local account for another user and it’s working properly(see attachment). I hope you are using the latest version of erpnext application, if not kindly pull the latest update and check.

Hello @rohit_w

Currently i’m using latest version of ERPNext.
Have a look.

Hello @rohit_w

It is working in my local system Version 7 but its not working on ERPNext version 8. so any idea how to solve this?

Hi @wahab

Latest version is different

1 Like

Hello @rohit_w

how to update erpnext 8.0.39 to 8.0.46?