Unable to save/submit expenses

Hi all, on a new V12 install and am unable to save expense claims. I’ve been reading through the forums and trying everything I can think of. Not sure if this is a bug or a user error. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Expense Claim HR-EXP-2019-00002: Customer is required against Receivable account Debtors - MXE PL

Installed Apps

ERPNext: v12.1.8 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.0.18 (version-12)

Thanks!

Hi @DrTrills,

Can you share a screenshot of the issue for more clarity and visibility? What error are you getting exactly.

Regards,
Reema

HI @Reema_Mehta,

Screenshot attached, blacked out private data.

I’ve got a sneaky suspicion the issue is with the Tax/VAT. As you can see the amount is 15,000 Zl (Polish currency, which is correct as I am booking this to our Polish company). The 23% VAT is showing the $. When i don’t add the tax/VAT and just submit it seems to be working.

I went to the company, clicked on create default tax, etc with no luck. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you need any other details.

ERPNext: v12.1.8 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.0.18 (version-12) 

Thanks in advance!!

Hi @DrTrills,

As per the error in the screenshot, the error is coming for not putting in the default payable account. Kindly put the payable account and try.

Did you check the currency what you have added while creating the VAT account.

Regards,
Reema