United States Meetups

Oops, this got past me. I have blocked out 9/1. Hope it works for others.

@DrTrills @anand @cradford @MichaelPinkowski @AV8 @fblauer @lefebvre_bern @aldoblack

Hello everyone, when you get a chance, could you fill out this survey so we know when the best time to start scheduling online meetups is?

@xickomesquita @James_Peverill @stardotmatt @kmoroz1 @cpurbaugh @eleben @Kevin_Moroz

Hello everyone, when you get a chance, could you fill out this survey so we know when the best time to start scheduling online meetups is?

1 Like

@aavaughan @dude613 @shareeef @MartinHBramwell @Rgottsch1 @brian_pond

@MichaelPinkowski @brian_pond I think it will be best to push it until mid-September. Since not enough people have filled out the survey. I just tagged everyone in the group, so hopefully, we get a response, but I’m more than happy having 4 or 5 people too.

The new emails and names are still there BTW…

Fixed it

I have set up the first virtual meeting for September 15 at 3 pm EST. We have about 15 people fill out the survey, so hopefully, we will have a decent turnout. I will be emailing out a zoom link soon.

2 Likes

Is this in place? How does one join?

To my knowledge, this is no longer in place. The last meetup was in November of 2022.

I would be willing to start it up again it just hard to find other people that wanted to do presentations.

I would be interested to be an attendant, seems like a great learning opportunity.