'Update Stock' can not be checked because items are not delivered via SINV-00125

Hello there,

we have a bug, when trying to do a partial refund to a sales invoice. We receive the following error:

'Update Stock' can not be checked because items are not delivered via SINV-00125

Of course, the items are not beeing delivered via SINV-00125, since we are using Delivery Notes to ship the items to the customers, and then create a sales invoice.

We can not do a refund on a delivery note. We don’t now if this might be a bug, which no one had before, or if we’re just misunderstanding something.

I hope we get this fixed.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards

Christoph

You have to make stock return entry against the “Delivery Note”. If there is Credit Note involved, you can make it against the Sales Invoice.

@nabinhait We tried your suggestion, but it still won’t work.

We shipped via Delivery Note and have no button to make a stock return. Either we can not make a stock return against the Sales Invoice, because it keeps telling us

I hope there is a solution.

This can be closed.

Everyone who is using the german translation or other translations should be sure to check the english version before reporting any trouble.

The german documentation confound 2 “articles” with each other and the button “Sales Return” is simply translated wrong “Sales Return” => “Umsatzrendite” (in german)

I will open some pull request.

Thank you.

You can correct the translation and submit from translate.erpnext.com.

Hi @ci2016, do you find any solution regarding this. I am also getting the same error. How can we update the stock in return sales invoice?

Regards
Nivedha