Get me strong candidates for this position and Interview will be conducted in a day or so.
Position : Senior Network Engineer
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado
Duration : 6 Months+
- 9+ years of network engineering experience in a large, complex enterprise environment (1000+ servers / 10,000+ employees)
- In-depth knowledge of routing protocols, physical and logical networking
- Experience configuring, and troubleshooting MPLS links
Must be able to design a project and implement with proper build documentation after the fact
- Expertise in documenting logical and physical network design
Experience utilizing network management hardware/software. (i.e., protocol analysis)
- Working knowledge of the OSI model and Internet and Intranet protocols.
Knowledge of current security tools available Firewalls (CheckPoint, Cisco ASA & Linux) IDS, DLP, VPN.
- Strong knowledge of F5 Load balancers LTM and Cisco Network Switches, Routers, Wireless APs
- Cisco IOS and NX-OS environment, router and switch hardware and common networking protocols/technologies Ethernet, TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, VOIP etc.
- Internet and IP with an understanding of SMTP, SNMP, Active Directory.
- Experience Designing and/or supporting client VPN, DNS DHCP, Proxy servers, IDS/IPS
- Very good verbal and writing communications skills
- Cisco CCNP must
- Microsoft Certified Engineer (MSCE) a plus
- Business security practices and procedures
- A technical professional that works well in a team environment
- Managerial skills a plus
- Systems Administration of network environments
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-developer-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to er...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/CAL7AE1Uhsy1XoOz8tAqtLbV7Gze7rSipddGb-Lro-DYGid%2B8pA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.