User cannot export Accounts Receivable summary to .xlsx/.csv without System Manager Role

ERPNext: v12.1.8 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.0.17 (version-12)

I am not sure if this is intended behavior or a bug. Incase this is intended, is there any workaround to allow our non-admin users to export account receivable summary reports and work with them in Excel?

Hello Azhar, by design all the summary reports are restricted to export it in Excel if the user is not System Manager and it is not configurable via the system.

1 Like

I also tried.

this is issue, reports are reports are restricted to export it in Excel.

Any one found Solutions for above query.

pls let us know.

Do they have permissions to Export on the Reference doctype of Accounts Recievable report ?

I’d like to request for this feature as it is often necessary for employees to be able to export to xls and work with them

Just to bump this as we need it also. Further more what is a Reference doctype of a report?

All reports have a Doctype mentioned in them. You can check by editing any of the reports. Roles and Permissions don’t provide permissions on Reports explicitly, you can permit a role to have Report permission on a doctype and then all Reports that are based on this doctype are visible to the user.

2 Likes