V12 Can't setup email

Hi, when trying to setup e-mail, it redirects me to the desk. When searching in the top search the e-mail setup option is missing.

I installed fresh v12.0.1 and upgraded to v12.0.3 on ubuntu 18.04.

We just did a fresh install recently. Set up an e-mail account (Settings → Email Account). Once we got the settings right for our mail relay, it worked fine. Can you give more details on what you tried? Did you have it working with a previous version?

Hi, yes, sadly it was working in a previous instance with an older version.

But after recieving during holidays in logs

{'method_name': 'erpnext.setup.doctype.email_digest.email_digest.send', 'log': <function log at 0x7f1517ff2c80>, 'retry': 0, 'is_async': True, 'user': 'Administrator', 'kwargs': {}, 'job_name': 'erpnext.setup.doctype.email_digest.email_digest.send', 'event': 'daily', 'method': <function send at 0x7f1517f81730>, 'site': 'site1.local'}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/utils/background_jobs.py", line 99, in execute_job
    method(**kwargs)
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 788, in send
    ed_obj.send()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 57, in send
    msg_for_this_recipient = self.get_msg_html()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext/erpnext/setup/doctype/email_digest/email_digest.py", line 102, in get_msg_html
    frappe.throw(_("No items to be received are overdue"))
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 360, in throw
    msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator='red')
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 346, in msgprint
    _raise_exception()
  File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 315, in _raise_exception
    raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.ValidationError: No items to be received are overdue

it allowed me to create an account and fixed the issue itself.

@Ryan_Bohm thank you!

hi
i have same problem with fresh setup ubuntu 18.04 with ERPNext: v12.1.1 & Frappe Framework: v12.0.11
when i am trying to setup new email domain i got error: Incoming email account not correct and i can not save it .