V12 Server Error: InternalError: (1054, u "Unknown column '21132769fc' in 'field list'")

Hi, can anyone help me in this error?

Similar error here /erpnext/patches/v12_0/update_pricing_rule_fields.py - #13 by zerodiscount

Had same problem. Please give more info.

@Raymond_Liew

just go to frappe-bench folder and patch erpnext using below commands.

bench migrate
bench update --patch

This two commands fixed my issue.

Tried your method but it doesn’t work. Realized that the cause of this error is actually the mouseover link view… because we realized that whenever we hover our mouse to anything that has a link, this error message pops up. It happens in both the List View and Form View.

In my case (at pointed by Clarkej) - I faced the issue with Item. Seems like you are facing it with Tasks. In my case - I had applied the Item Manufacturer patch - and dont know if it is reason for problem. I tried all other suggested patches and methods and nothing seemed to work. But when I created and saved a manufacturer - it resolved the issue.

In your case - seems it is Tasks. Just check what field was changed for Tasks in v12. Try to create / save accordingly something for that field. Just my two cents. Hope it resolves - as this can be really frustrating.

I have a similar error in bom list filter. Once I type something in it for first time, it works. Next time when I try to clear the field this error appears. However if I’m quick enough and manage to erase the field the error doesn’t appear until I fill it again.

ERPNext: v12.0.6 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.0.6 (version-12)

Hi Guys,

@Raymond_Liew @AOL @zerodiscount @Azhar_Islam

Seems like its a bug. it would be good create a github issue (if its not there already)… will be easy to track and report the core developers.

Github issue here: pymysql.err.InternalError: (1054, "Unknown column '6693f1d3a6' in 'field list'") · Issue #18724 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

Issue has been fixed via fix: Use fieldname instead of name for preview_fields by surajshetty3416 · Pull Request #8184 · frappe/frappe · GitHub

1 Like