[v14.1.0] Decimals in Currencies not working

Good morning, Sirs

When I try to create journal entry, the amount I input is automatically rounded incorrectly, in example when I type 19.529, it shown as 20. Try to change it with “,” but same issue still exist. My currency is IDR and the format setting is ###.## with precision 0. Is there anything I can do to solve this rounding problem?

I already checked for solution in below topics and nothing worked (at least for me):

1. [v12.1.6] Decimals in Currencies not working - Developers / Bug - ERPNext Forum
  2. [v12.1.6] Decimals in Currencies not working · Issue #19255 · frappe/erpnext · GitHub

FRAPPE_VERSION=v14.6.0
ERPNEXT_VERSION=v14.1.0

Hi,

You shouldn’t select a number for precision. You should keep it blank.

Hi, Good morning, Sirs.

We have changed the Currency Precision in System Settings to blank as recommended.
The value in Journal Entry is now correct (We tried to input 25833 and it’s no longer autocorrected to 26).
The pictures for current System Settings, IDR Currency Settings, and the New Journal Entry example are attached.

However, we would like the number to not display the two decimal places. So it should be Rp 25.833 instead of Rp 25.833,00.
This is also reflected in our choice of number format (#.###).

Is there a way for us to do this?

Thank you.

Try setting currency precision to zero in system settings.

Oh I noticed that you are using EU number formatting not US one.

Anyway, Number Format #.### should sort out the matter.

Hi,

Good morning, Sirs

Thank you Mavees and ahmed.sharaf for your response. I already tried both suggestion and still did not work.

What I want to achieve is to not display the two decimal places. So, it should be Rp 25.833 instead of Rp 25.833,00.

Why is it matter? Because our government tax system does not accept two decimal places

Is there still any suggestion/references that I can try? Thank you :slight_smile: