ValidationError When Navigating to Web Form Route with Postgres

Hello Frappe Community,

I’m currently encountering a ValidationError when trying to navigate to a web form route in my Frappe application, which is configured to use PostgreSQL as the database backend. Below is the traceback of the error I received:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/serve.py", line 20, in get_response
    response = renderer_instance.render()
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/page_renderers/document_page.py", line 41, in render
    html = self.get_html()
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/utils.py", line 521, in cache_html_decorator
    html = func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/page_renderers/document_page.py", line 50, in get_html
    self.update_context()
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/website/page_renderers/document_page.py", line 56, in update_context
    self.context.update(self.context.doc.as_dict())
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/model/base_document.py", line 473, in as_dict
    doc = self.get_valid_dict(convert_dates_to_str=convert_dates_to_str, ignore_nulls=no_nulls)
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/model/base_document.py", line 379, in get_valid_dict
    frappe.throw(_("Value for {0} cannot be a list").format(_(df.label, context=df.parent)))
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 683, in throw
    msgprint(
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 648, in msgprint
    _raise_exception()
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 599, in _raise_exception
    raise exc
frappe.exceptions.ValidationError: Value for Condition JSON cannot be a list

This issue arises after creating a web form on Frappe and attempting to navigate to its route. I am using PostgreSQL as the database system for this Frappe application, and I wonder if this could be related to the issue at hand.

Has anyone encountered a similar issue, especially in the context of using PostgreSQL with Frappe? If so, I would greatly appreciate any insights or guidance on how to resolve this problem. Could this error be linked to specific configurations or customizations within my Frappe application that are not fully compatible with PostgreSQL?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.