[Webinar] ERPNext for Diversified Businesses | By Tyler Matteson

If you enjoyed our last webinar for U.S. businesses with Michael Pinkowski, we are back with yet another insightful one!

Join us on 25th May at 10.30 AM EDT and learn from the founder of AgriTheory, @tmatteson , why ERPNext is valuable for U.S. businesses in the form of a case study.

Register to save your seat here today!

4 Likes

Thanks @PalkanP and @Kundendu_Singh! Really excited to share some thoughts about how ERPNext is a home run for diverse and vertically integrated businesses.

While this presentation will be US-flavored, I think many points will be applicable regardless of location. If there’s something specific you want to ask, we’re planning a Q&A section. If you’re unable to attend but would like to hear about something specific in this context, please let me know. The recording will be up on YouTube. I am hoping to meet the quality and positive energy that @MichaelPinkowski gave earlier this month.

5 Likes

If you missed out on hearing from Tyler Matteson, why ERPNext is a valuable ERP solution for vertically integrated businesses, you can watch the recording now!

4 Likes