Webinar on ERPNext for Retailers

Hello,

We thank all the community members who participated in the earlier webinars.

The next webinar is scheduled on Tuesday, 22nd November 2016 from 6.30 P.M. IST ( 1.00 P.M. UTC ) to 7.30 P.M. IST ( 2.00 P.M. UTC ).

You can join the hangout at https://www.gotomeet.me/erpnext

[Click here to add this event to your calendar.] (https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=XzZoMGplaDluNmdxNDJiOXA4NG9rY2I5azc0c2tjYjlvNzEzNGNiOWo2aDFqMmU5cDcxMjQ0YzltODggdW1haXJAaXdlYm5vdGVzLmNvbQ&tmsrc=umair%40iwebnotes.com) Add yourself as a guest to get a notification.

1 Like

Starting in 15 mins!

Or share these steps:

1. Go to JoinGoToMeeting.com
  2. Enter meeting ID: 701-612-429

Is there anyone available in Webinar ?

Hi Kanhaiya,

It was great to have you in the webinar. Hope you found it fruitful. Recording coming soon.

Webinar recording: ERPNext for Retailers - YouTube

yes @umair I joined 15 mins late. Earlier I was using wrong link. Definitely it will spread knowledge of POS and the related functionality showed yesterday. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Hi @umair,
The quality of the youtube video is very bad. Can hardly make out the screen or fields. Do you have a better resolution video to upload?
IGNORE this IE was showing bad quality. Chrome is much better

Hi @umair

Saw the video and it looks great! Just wondering if there are any roadmap for eCommerce features to catch up with what there is out there, such as buying without login, discount codes etc? Same with POS too (especially holding of bills and daily register closure).

Thanks!

You’ll want to watch Eric’s talk from the 2016 ERPNext Conference to see some of the things coming for the shopping cart.

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback.

I believe login is important for allowing customers to make online purchases. It will help you in keeping account of each customer. To make process easy, you can allow customers to sign in using Authlogin (Gmail, facebook etc.)

1 Like