What do you want from Frappe Education Module?

Hey everyone!

I’m Ritvik, and I’m a developer @Frappe. I’m really thrilled and delighted to announce that I have been given the opportunity to work on the Frappe Education module.

For those of you who don’t know, Education Module is a module which is designed to support educational institutes such as schools, colleges, and universities. We can do Student management, Course management, Fee, Attendance management and much more !!

I wanted to check if anyone in this community would be interested in joining a call where we can have a detailed discussion about the requirements and expectations for the Education Module. It would be fantastic to hear your valuable thoughts, suggestions, and feedback. Additionally, this call will also provide an opportunity for us to address any existing issues or concerns that you may have encountered while using the module.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, doubts, or need further clarification on anything related to the Frappe Education module.

Here are some important links that you should definitely check out:

• Repository Link - This is where you can find all the code and files related to the Frappe Education module. Feel free to explore and contribute!
  • Telegram Group Link - Join our Telegram group to connect with us where can discuss everything regarding the Education Module. Feel free to share ideas and issues you face while using the Education Module.
  • Documentation Link - This link will take you to our comprehensive documentation, where you can find all the information you need to understand and use the Education Module effectively. It includes all the workflows, masters and DocTypes which currently Exists

Thanks for your time and attention.

17 Likes

Hi Ritvik

Will be interested in this.

1 Like

Hi Rithvik,
Sure, we’re interested to discuss.

1 Like

I am interested in this conversation too.

1 Like

Hi Ritvik, We also like to join for the discussion. Faced some issues in the assessment planning. We have customized Education module for an institute. May be we can discuss how we can contribute some of the things we have done. Thank you

1 Like

@flexy2ky @Saumyaseelan_Pv

Do join the telegram group, we will be having an online Zoom Meet on Thursday @ 4 PM IST.

Hello Ritvik, i and my team would be happy to participate. My email is ceo@prosperasystems.com

Hi, Joined late. Just want to know whether there is any movement regarding this topic?

currently we are using education module at v13, when upgrade to v14, education module unable to upgrade
can you advise us how to do?

There has been alot of development since this post, you can checkout the github @ GitHub - frappe/education: Open source education / school ERP system. and you can also join the telegram group.

Hello Ritvik, glad to hear from you, I as a developer would like to know, if i want to work on the edu module with my team and share our updates on the project we are all making in our different machines, How could we possibly achive it?

Task, is to have a common place to update the changes made on a project in different machines?

Nope, a central system is not available.

Okay, how could this be done?