What's needed to get credit card accounts working with Plaid?

I’m interested in getting Plaid working with Credit cards. I was able to connect American Express, but transactions don’t show up in reconciliation. Oddly when I downloaded the template for creating a bank statement import, I saw my American Express transactions in the sample file. My ERP is blank (no transactions yet), so I’m 100% certain these came from the Plaid integration.

It seems the Plaid integration may need some minor tweaks. I’m not a developer but I’m happy to try and test anyone’s guess.

Anyone?

@Rijul_Chaturvedi Kindly take a look.
I’m happy to help in any way I can. It seems supporting credit cards is nearly all there.

How can I help as a non-developer to get Credit Cards working with Plaid Integration?
This will be a big step forward for ERPNext.

Bug report here.

It looks like this is working now. With American Express I can pull in transactions in the reconcile tool.

I think the issue was because my Plaid account had Auth enabled as well as transactional accounts. I canceled my Auth product in Plaid, but it must have taken a full billing cycle for it to start working with credit card accounts.

I missed this info in the bug report in my previous post.