Which bench command gives me the ALL the current configurations?

Hi,

the ‘bench’ command is used for many configuration options, but how can i see what I have configured via bench?
I did ‘bench --help’, but could not find the command that gives me ALL the current bench configurations.
Which command do I need for this? Or which file contains ALL bench configurations?

Thanks!

What sort of configuration you want to look at? Check your site_config.json file.

Thanks @KanchanChauhan,

I want to see all things that are configured via the bench.

I have severalsite_config.json files: which ones are important?

C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\lxss\home\frappe\frappe-bench\sites\site1.local\site_config.json
C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\lxss\home\frappe\frappe-bench\sites\site1-local\site_config.json
C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\lxss\home\frappe\frappe-bench\sites\common_site_config.json
C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\lxss\home\frappe\frappe-bench\apps\frappe\test_sites\test_site\site_config.json
C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\lxss\home\frappe\frappe-bench\apps\frappe\frappe\data\sample_site_config.json
C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\lxss\home\frappe\frappe-bench\apps\erpnext\test_sites\test_site\site_config.json

but

C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\lxss\home\frappe\frappe-bench\sites\site1.local\site_config.json

gives this

{
 "db_name": "1bd3e0294da19198", 
 "db_password": "ppBiDDELhTEkvC41"
}