Which plans does the community / Frappe have to integrate Frappe charts natively and intuitively into ERPNext?

I understood from a session with @Basawaraj_Savalagi and some colleagues from Frappe (@Deepesh_Garg & @Zlash1412) that Frappe Charts currently is not a “first class citizen” in ERPNext. It’s new and not tightly interwoven in the available reports.

Are there any plans to change that? Do we have concepts and ideas to allow people to add charts in the UI to reports that they have created with the report builder? Where would you go and subscribe if you wanted to follow this progress or help advance it?

cc @rmehta @netchampfaris

1 Like

Charts integration in reports is already done in version 11! A lot of users want a deeper dashboard. We are open to working with customers for this. I think if each user can fund 2-3 reports, we will have 20-30 in no time.

1 Like

How would you suggest to explore this new features? In yesterday’s call this wasn’t part of the shared knowledge. Are there any screenshots or documentation, that I could look at?

Do we have concepts and ideas to allow people to add charts in the UI to reports that they have created with the report builder?

This is already possible in V11 for query reports.

Similar feature for Report Builder and Script Builde is done/doable ( @pratu16x7 would be right person to comment on this)

1 Like