Windows Docker installation not working

I am doing a fresh install on Windows using Docker pwd file. But after the docker compose command finishes running, I can’t visit the site as jt shows Internal server error. Upon inspecting the logs, I saw that database is not found. I tried restoring a backup but that is also stuck indefinitely after i enter my mysql password. If I CTR-C thr process to abort it andater try accessing the site, the logs show that now there is pymysql operational error and cant connect to database. Please help me in getting erpnext working normally :pray:

1. It might take a while for the whole thing to start up. Could be like 5-10 minutes. There are several containers which start and some depend on others.

2. What do the logs of the containers tell? There will probably be useful clues. You can also observe which containers are running, because some only run for configuration at startup.

The db backup was just 1.6 mb in size and I waited 20 minutes for that. But the issue that concerns me more is the absence of a database in default creation i.e before restoring backup step, there is no database created by erpnext, which is giving the internal server error. The logs of backend container points this by saying database not found.