[WIP] "Image view" in the Item list

Looks nice, thank you. Regarding the Image view, is it possible to display Item group at the bottom of each tile instead of likes, comments etc.?

Am I assuming correct, that eventually your implementation of Zoom view will inherit swipe and mouse control from blueimp’s gallery along with keyboard controls?

As far as I see, with the recent pull request the build is passing: [Feature] Image view by mbauskar · Pull Request #1767 · frappe/frappe · GitHub
It would be great to hear from Frappé team something about future steps to be taken. Dear @rmehta, how can we proceed further?

Hi @rmehta,

I have fixed the PR history and rebased the commits
Pull Request : [Feature] Image view by mbauskar · Pull Request #1767 · frappe/frappe · GitHub

Thanks, Makarand

4 Likes

Reviewed. Check for a few minor fixes

2 Likes

As an update, with frappe/frappe/pull/1767 and frappe/frappe/pull/1883 the feature is mainly implemented in v7.
Image zoom still has to be done.

1 Like

I’d like to ask for feature request, but this obviously has to be discussed with Frappé and community.

The case is that on mobile devices the left part of the page with Show list / Show images is hidden behind the screen by default. Hence, if you want to switch the view, you should open left part of the page first and then switch the view. The proposal is to add a “switch view” button next to Sort button at the top of the table like this:

Will be glad to receive some feedback. Thank you.

1 Like