Woocommerce Config - InsecureRequestWarning

Hello, I posted this as a issue on GitHub but was wondering if any one has any ideas how I can get to the bottom of it?

The other day the following error from gunicorn web.error.log in DEBUG mode started to come up and now causes a timeout when submitting any documents that make a stock transaction (eg. Submitting a Delivery Note), and woocommerce syncing has stopped working.

/home/-------/frappe-bench/env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py:1004:
InsecureRequestWarning: Unverified HTTPS request is being made to host '----------'.
Adding certificate verification is strongly advised. See: https://urllib3.readthedocs.io/en/latest/advanced-usage.html#ssl-warnings
  InsecureRequestWarning,

The remote woocommerce host has a valid ssl certificate but my ‘self hosted’ version of erpnext runs with a self signed certificate.

If I disable this app by un-setting the ‘Enable Woocommerce’ check box at the top of the config doctype, I can then submit any documents with stock entries.

I have read the link that the error points to, but do not know where to add the suggested python code to this apps code.

ERPNext: v13.x.x-develop () (develop)
Frappe Framework: v13.x.x-develop () (develop)
Lb Erpnext Dev: v0.0.1 (master)
Monitor: v0.1.0 (master)
WooCommerce Connector: v1.5.0 (master)