WooCommerce Connector Issue

I am trying to setup the woocomerce connector for ERPNext.

I got it to start syncing orders yesterday but I can’t figure out how it matches products in ERPNext V14

So far even if I have a product in ERPNext with a “Name” which matches the SKU in WooCommerce it doesn’t sync. I also read somewhere it matches based on the field “barcode” but this field doesn’t exist in V14. Right now, it’s creating duplicate products in my ERPNext test environment with every order. What am I missing?

Another weird issue was that when I ordered as the same guest user (same email) twice while testing the sync it threw the below error. If I made an order with a different email then it seemed to work.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "apps/erpnext/erpnext/erpnext_integrations/connectors/woocommerce_connection.py", line 30, in order
    _order(*args, **kwargs)
  File "apps/erpnext/erpnext/erpnext_integrations/connectors/woocommerce_connection.py", line 62, in _order
    link_customer_and_address(raw_billing_data, raw_shipping_data, customer_name)
  File "apps/erpnext/erpnext/erpnext_integrations/connectors/woocommerce_connection.py", line 84, in link_customer_and_address
    frappe.rename_doc("Customer", old_name, customer_name)
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 1305, in rename_doc
    return rename_doc(
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/model/rename_doc.py", line 154, in rename_doc
    new = validate_rename(
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/model/rename_doc.py", line 357, in validate_rename
    frappe.throw(_("No changes made because old and new name are the same.").format(old, new))
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 522, in throw
    msgprint(
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 490, in msgprint
    _raise_exception()
  File "apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 442, in _raise_exception
    raise raise_exception(msg)
frappe.exceptions.ValidationError: No changes made because old and new name are the same.

Thanks!

Clark

I have the same issue. Any idea what to do ? Is the WOO integration working for others at V14 ?

Thanks

I have the same issue too. Has someone pls found a solution for this?

I have fixed it by adding “if” condition in front of rename line as per below:

if old_name != customer_name: frappe.rename_doc("Customer, old_name, customer_name)

If it is compatible, I tested it on a test system ERPNEXT v14.29.1 and the Woocommerce connector Libracore for synchronization of variants, everything is functional the only error I found so far is something related to Ecuador taxes and the version of MariaDB when synchronizing the order I’m reviewing and images in ERPNEXT that I must add the correct URL.