Woocommerce full 2 way integration

Hi @ServusNL,

it works by ERPNext connecting directly to the WooCommerce REST API. There are no third-party servers involved.

That’s great thanks. I’m encountering on error with the items import, it says “could not find Default Unit of Measure: Nos”. It imported one product for a part. After the error, I added “Nos” to UOM. But in following syncs it does not find any new products. There is no way in retrying the sync.

I rolled back to my clean install, made sure te UOM were added and now the sync was successful. It does not sync the image however. Is this not part of the functionality or am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance!

I tried the Woocommerce add on again on a fresh installation of NextERP but not a single product is synchronising. I see this status and that’s all:

No errors but also not a single product.

What’s going wrong here?

You are missing sync ids (this is in ERPNext the field WooCommerce Product ID) which allow to map ERPNext items to WooCommerce items. Either use “Sync IDs” or manually map the products…

1 Like

Hi all!

Just came accross this discussion, and its quite a lengthy one so I kinda got lost in the information on here. From what I learnt, @lasalesi provided a plugin: https://github.com/libracore/WooCommerceConnector/ to enable the 2-way sync.

My question is, is this still required or the default WooCommerce integration that comes with newer versions of ERPNext has this covered? If not, Can the maintainers of the plugin put the compatible ERPNext versions on the plugin’s readme?

Regards,
Redgren

My understanding is that you need to use either of the two. The core version doesn’t have 2 way synchronization. It only makes Sales Order and not Sales Invoice. Haven’t tested either of the methods but have been following various threads. Good luck.

1 Like

I have connected the standard woo connector with woo site and works fine.

its with V12

But this core connector is not offer you much. only sales order, customer, item and address are one way synchronizing.

WooCommerce post error 201
Shows up in Log when an erpnext product is synced to WC the first time.

Why?

When I click sync IDs from WC to erpnext and then sync again, it creates an additional product in WC and throws the error above again. frustrating.

My installation:
ERPNext: v12.17.0 (version-12)
Frappe Framework: v12.14.0 (version-12)
WooCommerce Connector: v1.6.0 (master)

Uninstalling woocommerceconnector does not work either.

command:
bench --site site1.local uninstall-app woocommerceconnector

I added product_category to DocType item and the “Not found” error vanished.
But still might be an error when uninstalling woocommerceconnector app

Triggered “Sync Woocommerce”. Got that in error log. What does this actually mean? I studied the connector code. I am not sure how to understand it.

SELECT tabItem.name,
tabItem.item_code,
tabItem.item_name,
tabItem.item_group,
tabItem.description,
tabItem.woocommerce_description,
tabItem.has_variants,
tabItem.variant_of,
tabItem.stock_uom,
tabItem.image,
tabItem.woocommerce_product_id,
tabItem.woocommerce_variant_id,
tabItem.sync_qty_with_woocommerce,
tabItem.weight_per_unit,
tabItem.weight_uom
FROM tabItem, tabItem Price
WHERE tabItem Price.price_list = ‘Standard Selling’
AND tabItem.name = tabItem Price.item_code
AND tabItem.sync_with_woocommerce = 1
AND (tabItem.disabled IS NULL OR tabItem.disabled = 0) AND tabItem Price.modified >= ‘2021-02-07 01:00:52.806237’

How to make sure that no double items/products get added to Woocommerce? It drives me crazy that I am not able to fix the link between products and items even after syncing IDs from Woocommerce to erpnext. Always doubles items. Please help!!

And after making a test purchase in woocommerce I do not get any purchases/orders in erpnext.

I studied every post out there and tried countless different settings. No luck.

Please help a desperate small business startup!

Hi @redgren,

as mentione above, the integrated WooCommerce connector is not 2-way. For full sync capabilities, you will want to use the separate app. This is compatible with v12 (not 13 as v13 is not yet released)… Feel free to support the project in case you want to get it v13 ready.

1 Like

Hi @Heikki_Heer,

not sure where you are currently at. The 201 error seems like a write to WooCommerce (success post), which was not expected.
Can you check your sync IDs by looking at the Item > Report Generator and verify thet the field WooCommerce Product ID matches the ID in WooCommerce? You can always also manually edit these (e.g. Item import tool).

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey @lasalesi. Is this app production ready for V13? I know this is a long thread and lots of people have posted comments - but will appreciate a clarification - seems you /someone else clarified earlier that it works on V13. Wanted to confirm if it is ok in theory - I can offer to test it on a dev instance. Thanks.

i have installed on v13, customer, item can sync. but sales order unable to syn from woo to erp.

Hello, I appreciate your support with this error is new to me. It is shown after clicking on Sync WooCommerce IDs to ERP and then on Sync WooCommerce, the first synchronization runs without problem and the product is shown.

Hi @jcastillo30,

thanks for the PM that this works now as expected after the reinstall of ERPNext.

@zerodiscount so far we have not tested or adjusted this against v13 as it is not stable. Thanks @doniafrizal for the test on v13, maybe there is another issue preventing the sales orders?

Hi, @lasalesi

Thank you very much for your kind support, I have the following need in the plugin.

1. Be able to use the woocommerce SKU as a product ID in ErpNext
  2. Be able to use erpnext’s product id as sku in woocommerce, for products that don’t exist.

I tried to do test with the following code and it worked for me, but I am left wondering, if it is the correct way to do it without breaking the plugin.

And if it is possible that these functionality is natively in the add-on.

I have face the same issue on v13. items and customers can sync but not the sale orders. Does anyone found the solutions?

Hey @lasalesi , Thanks again for this great plugin. I got most of it working. I do however experiencing problems with the item (product) sync. My short description on my site (WooCommerce) gets overwritten by the (long) description every time its syncs. Is this a known problem?