Woocommerce full 2 way integration

Not really, its one way integration from woo to erpnext.

If you compare the scope of the integrated “WooCommerce Settings” vs. “WooCommerce Connector” you will find that integrated is minimal and the connector has two-way sync including stock level, …

Thanks for clarifying… Does it means that if I install the WooCommerce connector I need to disable the one on Settings or both go along?

I would not recommend using both at the same time, i.e. if you use the connector, disable the integrated one…

1 Like

Hi all,
I successfully sync the products from Woo to ERPNext on the first sync. But, I got these errors on the second sync. No customer or order was sync to ERPNext.
Erpnext V12

Any solution to fix this?
Thank you so much,

Excellent app @lasalesi We forked it and made few changes. Out repo is here

Now we can makes sales order as well on cash on delivery sales. Items are created on ERPNext. Sync items from WooCommerce to ERPNext is not ticked as it goes in loop. and we dont plan to make items in Woo.

Couple of question

1. What is the barcode field for?
  2. Will ERPNext makes Sales Invoice if payment is made on Woo?
  3. Why is Customer created again if same customer is bought? My feeling is that it is Woo problem as we have not fixed the login page.

Additional function we are trying.

1. Insert ERPNext Item Code in Woo SKU field
  2. Validate if the item exists using Woo ID/ ERPNext Item code.
4 Likes

Insert ERPNext Item Code in Woo SKU field

This is done in new update. SKU will not get updated if the item has already been synced in past. We are checking to see how the app can update for existing items as well.

1 Like

Hi @Muzzy,

thanks for supporting this, much appreciated! We’ll check how much we can directly feed back.

The barcode field can be used for item matching (we have this in some configurations). I guess this is your second improvement point?

Yes, the sales invoice is also created if there is a payment included (WooCommerceConnector/sync_orders.py at master · libracore/WooCommerceConnector · GitHub line 279ff)

Could it be that this is a guest customer? In the guest customer scenario, we have no control over duplicates (yet, we have already implemented pattern analysis in some customer’s configurations to capture this).

@iamholukay, did you solve this? If so, please let me know as I am stuck in this.

Yes, I was able to resolve it by using really simple ssl pluign on the woocommerce site, it works and sync. Try that and put https:// in your woocommerce site.

Regards

@lasalesi

First of all, I really appreciate and thank to @lasalesi for develop this wonderful piece of software.

Actually I have been trying to test and config this WooCommerce to ERPNext connector since last year. But, I couldn’t get it to work at all.

Somehow, I just try it again a few days ago and I got lucky and get it to work on my test server and everything get sync successfully.

But I am face some issues and hoping to get some guide from you.

1. I couldn’t get Sale Invoice or Payment Entry create on ERPNext even the paid payment status has been added on WooCommerce order. Only Sale Order is created.

WooCommerce%20Paid%20Status

1. I have dynamic shipping calculation on my WooCommerce instance. Every time a customer placing an order the shipping title will be generated differently i.e. Express Delivery (5.53km) or Express Delivery (9.21km). Is this case, I have to add the specific shipping title into Fee/Charge Title field in order to sync the order successfully.

Really appreciate and thank you in advance,
Sambath

Hi @Sambath1605,

thanks for your feedback and glad to hear that it works. Please note that my personal repo on lasalesi is only a fork, not essentially maintained, the libracore repo is actually the main repo.

As for your first topic, there seems to be an issue with transmitting payments from WooCommerce to ERPNext. We are looking into this.

As for your second topic, have you set your Sales Taxes and Charges template to be on “Actual” values in ERPNext? Then, it should transmit the actualy values from WooCommerce…

1 Like

Hi @lasalesi,

Thank you for your reply.

I’m currently got the first topic working by fixing a small issue with conditional statement value as below:

The second issue is on the process of working and will be done soon I guess.

By the way, I am still not be able to pull featured image from WooCommerce Product to ERPNext. As I see your other comments on the forum, You have mentioned that "The feature Image should be imported to ERPNext on the first sync". But, It just not import, Also no logs for troubleshooting.

I already have someone working on it. But, If you can let me know if this feature is really working on your side? Because I have been testing continuously for 2 full weeks. But, couldn’t find what’s the real problem.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sambath

Thanks for your feedback. The last time I have personally used the sync pics from Woo to ERP was in Version 10 and there it had worked. But technically, this should still work, but most applications I know maintain pics in WooCommerce and use ERPNext as the operational backend… I’ll let you know in case I find something…

The picture will only work, if the item is created fresh in ERPNext (it is not synced later). Also, the image needs to be the feature image in WooCommerce (first picture). Once you have this, it should link the image from ERPNext to the WooCommerce image (make sure the link is accessible, you can check cur_frm.doc.image in ERPNext).

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply and guidance. If I found something I will contribute back to the communities.

1 Like

Hi!

I read through the whole thread and I think I have everything setup correctly and can’t find an error anywhere. However, I get a success on the sync but cannot get anything to sync. As seen below:

Someone else in this thread posted a similar screenshot further up but if his problem was solved, I missed it! Let me know if I am missing something obvious.

ERPNext: v13.11.0 (version-13)

Frappe Framework: v13.11.0 (version-13)

WooCommerce Connector: v1.6.0 (master)

this is awesome.
Just wondering anyone have uese ERPNext for a big woocommerce site with thousands of orders per day?
How is the performance?

Does anyone know how to fix this issue. I did the same thing and can’t seem to get the doctype right. I add the Product Category to the item, but the error i get is it can’t be a list.

Hello @marek
I only had this problem when I deleted the items after first importing of the items from Woocommerce to Erpnext.
Then there was no more import of the articles.
However, when I changed the last_sync_datetime to further back than the first item created in Woocommerce, it imported all items again.
Could that be the solution for you too?

@lasalesi and all others who have contributed to this connector Thank You Very much. Somebdy please please write a detailed tutorial on how to install and set-up this connector. Please.