Work order bug (urgent !)

hello , I got this weird bug recently .
I open a sales order and create a work order from it . after selecting the items I got this error .

maybe someone edited the document after you opened it, just refresh will fix it.

I tried . it’s the same problem every time

try clearing cache, press:

nothing is happening. I tried clear cache restart migrate build ,. nothing works

the only thing i think of is there is custom app or client/server script which write to this doctype if yes maybe you disable/fix the script. if this doesn’t help then try bench update --reset and see if that help

I had this problem only one time in the past. Running bench clear-cache fixed it from then on.