Workflow Status error

Hello everyone,

I just updated my erpnext 13 to 14.
everything seems fine, however i have custom workflow values and i set them according to the need.
and in the purchase invoice page it was showing in the list without any issues in the 13 version.
However in the erp14 i can’t see my workflow state proper name when i HOVER MY MOUSE OVER THEM.

The name was there but when i hover my mouse it says DOCUMENT IS IN DRAFT STATE.

Sorry for bad english, Please help

Thank you

@revant_one @NCP
Can you please check and help me on this.

Thank You

Hi @rs115199789,

The status of your workflow is marked as submitted, but it seems that your purchase order is still in the draft stage (docstatus = 0), which is why it’s indicating that the document is in draft state.

The important point to note is that the document doesn’t display the workflow state; rather, it reflects the document’s status. Please verify this.

Thank You!

Thank You, Is it possible to use to only my workflow status as we don’t use purchase order module.
It was displaying fine before the update.
Also i don’t have any purchase orders.
I have more than 3000+ invoices but only 3 purchase orders.

Thanks for the reply

It could be done, but it’s hard to make it happen. You can achieve it by using a listview script and applying certain logic to the indicator.

Thank You!

Thank you i guess i need to make the custom script as you mentioned.

Thanks

do you have the script list or where i can find it.
It was working file before the update and back there was no script enabled for this.

It’s just when i hover my mouse over the workflow state it says document status=draft, but earlier it was working fine.

Also if i click on that my own workflow filter applied successfully so why it’s shows different when i hover my my mouse over there.

Thank You

Hi @rs115199789,

Please check it and set the logic.

Thank You!

Thanks for the information, but i’m new to this more copy paste type person it’s quite hard to understand for me.
as i dont know which feilds need to be edited.

I have my own workflow states which are-
Pending- colour grey
Submitted for PM Approval-
Submitted for PC Approval-
Submitted for Accounts Approval
Submitted for MD Approval
MD Approved- COLOUR GREEN (STYLE NAME - SUCCESS)

And i want to see the changes in Purchase invoice i guess the form should be purchase invoice ??

If you have any tutorial video like earlier please share it will be a great help for me .
or a format in which i can easily edit the fields.

Thanks