Www prefix site not found

I have a site with domain example.in, i would like the domain www.example.in to also redirect to example.in. I have created certs and ingresses accordingly and they both are working as intended. Ingress is for both www and non www site, similarly cert-manager is configured to get certificates for both www.example.in and example.in.
I can verify that both requests are reaching nginx pod in the logs, However when i go to www.example.in i receive 404 error in both browser and pod logs.
relavant logs of nginx

"GET / HTTP/1.1" 404 119 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:124.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/124.0"                                       │
"GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 404 119 "https://www.example.in/" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:124.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/124.0" 

browser error

Not Found

www.example.in does not exist

i found this link that seems relevant to my issues. however i am not sure how should i achieve the same in my k3s setup. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

@revant_one and @trustedcomputer can you please help.

Indeed, the bench command should do the trick, I think. See frappe framework documentation: Bench Commands Cheatsheet

If it doesn’t work for k3s, what the bench setup add-domain command is supposed to do is add the domain to your site_config.json like so:

"domains": [
  "example.in",
  "www.example.in"
 ],