Zatca 2024 Sandbox Configuration in ERPNext

I recently installed the Zatca E-invoice Phase-2 Application in ERPNext. I am unable to configure the Sandbox setting in the Zatca Settings page. I watched the video provided by the app provider but it doesnt specify sandbox configuration.

GitHub - ERPGulf/Saudi-E-Invoicing-Phase-2-2024: Saudi Arabia's E-Invoicing Phase-2 implementation - as per the latest documentation from Zatca 2024 Link to the app.

Please help with the steps.

@Support-at-ERPgulf please do help

Hey Brother Hope you are doing well…

Brother, Can you please tell me how you installed this app I also want to install the application but it gives me an error when I want to get this app…

Can you please guide me on this…

Thanks…

the readme file in that link isnt updated
get-app GitHub - ERPGulf/Saudi-E-Invoicing-Phase-2-2024: Saudi Arabia's E-Invoicing Phase-2 implementation - as per the latest documentation from Zatca 2024
use this command instead

the readme file in that link isnt updated
get-app GitHub - ERPGulf/Saudi-E-Invoicing-Phase-2-2024: Saudi Arabia's E-Invoicing Phase-2 implementation - as per the latest documentation from Zatca 2024
use this command instead

Hey, Brother Hope you are doing well…

Have you had any success with the Zatca integration? If so, I’d love to hear about the process you followed and any tips you might have…

Actually I am unable to create CSR file it gives me some error:

So, I don’t know how to create it can you guide me in this…

Hi,

Where is your site hosted? On Frappe Cloud or on your own server?

Thanks

Divyesh Mangroliya

Hi Divyesh Mangroliya,

site is hosted on my own server.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the information. You also need to install ZATCA SDK on your server.

Thanks,

Divyesh Mangroliya

Thanks for the information. How can I do this can you guide me, please…

Thanks

Hi, what if we hosted on frappe Cloud. i mean how can we manage in this case as sdk root mandatory in the app

Hi Brother,

Unfortunately, I haven’t found a solution yet either, once I figure it out, I’ll be sure to share it with you. One more thing right now, I’m focusing on managing everything on my own server, so I’m not too familiar with Frappe Cloud…

Thanks