[Announcement] ERPNext Version 10 will be released on 25th December 2017

Congratulations…
Waiting the new version with those new good features.

Great job. Congrats

Now regarding this “Deprecated Process Payroll tool”

How will the process be?

There’s a new concept called payroll entry. It’s basically the same as process payroll, except the output is saved. Learning curve should be minimal, if at all.

1 Like

@nabinhait 🖒 looks like Christmas is coming early this year. Excellent update

3 Likes

Hi @nabinhait, I hope this is an option?

Thanks

1 Like

Why version changes so fast in erpnext and frappe?

Related link

2 Likes

@revant_one Thanks revant for your view .i hope the product will catch new height in coming future cheers …!!!

2 Likes

:wink: Cool Features , hope to see more full modules as soon as possible !

Please Include features like GST Portal templates in a report form to just export it in ERPNext and import it in GST portal without any alteration.

Exciting features!
Looking forward to the release, especially agriculture!
Thanks.

Hi ,

Is any link available to download the beta version 10

Hi @Muhamed,

There is no specific beta, but if you work with the develop branch of ERPNext you can test all the functionalities described above: GitHub - frappe/erpnext: Free and Open Source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)

1 Like

Good news.
Thanks to contributors.:smile:

Cool features guys.

ErpNext on top

You guys rock. Awesome news.

An canadian payroll app to integrate with ERP Next. Please suggest.

Awsome news!, congratulations to ERPNext Team and Contributors. …We’re integrating the XML files from Mexican electronic invoices and the procedure to get the certificates for issuing invoices according to govmnt regulations. Hope we can share it soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I simply cannot wait!!! amazing!

To deliver a bug-free release, almost the entire Frappe and Foundation team has devoted their full time in the last week, in testing and fixing version 10 changes. We have fixed around 50 github issues which includes bugs and usability improvements. Thanks to the entire team.

But still there are some issues pending to fix and we feel another round of testing will help a lot to deliver a bug-free and stable release.

That’s why, we have decided to postpone the release to 20th December 2017.

I request everyone to test the v10 features and report the bugs in the github. To test the features you can setup a local develop environment or use https://beta.erpnext.com account.

22 Likes

We couldn’t found education module in beta demo. How we can enable it?
And thanks for such a nice ERP system.