Livestream will start morning at 4.30am GMT/10am IST on both 26th and 27th of October!
We have received quite a few proposals to present at this year’s conference.
So, to keep the experience uniform for the audience, and also viewers joining over YouTube, here are some guidelines:
How will I present?
- 1 Laptop will be provided at the podium/table on the left corner of the hall where the presentation will be pre-loaded
- Wireless microphone to talk
- Projector connected to the laptop with the screen on the stage in the background
- Presentations will be accepted in PDF only
- A Google drive link will be provided where speakers can upload their slides prior to the event
- Speakers can carry their presentations in a USB drive as well
How long can I present for?
- Ideal timing will be around 7 to 10 mins
- There will be some time allotted for Q and A with the audience post presentation
- Keep it simple
- The audience should be able to read the slides
- Use a larger font size with easy to read font style
- Keep the text short and crisp
- Avoid including any audio/video along unless absolutely necessary to convey the point
- Aspect ratio - 4:3
- Keep a simple, preferable solid background
- Darker background with light text preferable. eg: black background with white text. Avoid any loud colour combinations like green and red, yellow and red, etc.
- Practice your talk
- While delivering a talk, try staying in the area marked on the stage for you.
- You can have a look at our previous talks for reference