Make sure of the following before coming to the developer sprint tomorrow:
- Carry a photo ID card(driver’s license, PAN Card, Aadhaar, etc.) to the venue. For international participants, it would be best to carry your passport.
- All registered participants will also receive a PDF of their registration. Kindly carry a copy of the same or have the PDF ready in your mobile device.
- Install Frappe/ERPNext on your machine prior to the event. If you have a Windows machine, configure the VM prior.
- Make sure to install all required dependencies (Python and JS libraries) for building features/bug squashing which you know will be needed.
- We will begin the sprint at 9:30 AM sharp. Be on time!
- While we have made provisions for internet connection at the venue, those who can carry their own internet dongles, are encouraged to do so.
Here’s the venue location on Google Maps.
B-507, Seminar Hall,
KJ Somaiya College of Engineering.
9:30 AM - Snacks
10:00 AM - Sprint begins
1:00 PM to 2 PM - Lunch
3:00 PM - Back to contributions
4/4:30 PM to 4:30/ 5 PM- Tea break
Code until 6 PM
Note: The schedule is subject to change on day 2 (October 25th). We may have presentations at the end of the day.
UPDATE: For any issue regarding locating the venue, security call us at +91-845-100-2148, +91-771-510-2534