Currency Exchange Not Working

Hope you all are fine…

I am facing an issue in currency exchange what is happening now when I am creating any form eg. Sales Order and change my currency to USD it gives me this message:

so, when I search this issue on forum I found out to change the API in Currency Exchange Settings so I change service provider from frankfurter.app to exchangerate.host but it gives me this error:

Is there any thing which I have done wrong?

You may have to manually set up the rate, check the following link

Thanks for the help.
One more thing: will I have to manually maintain this currency exchange record every day?
Is it not fetching the rates automatically?

You may have to check with https://exchangerate.host/ with which currencies they support. If they do not support your required currencies then you will have to maintain the rate manually or integrate with some other API to get rates.

Thanks, I will check this but one thing to clear:
Currently, I am only using USD which I believe is readily accessible due to its widespread usage. However, it does not to be retrieving the rates.

integrate with some other API to get rates.

If this not working as you told me I have to use some other API can you please tell me any one of them so, it may be very helpful for me can use that API?

exchangerate.host API has now become a paid service.

They do offer free plans but the currency to currency conversion is now only possible starting from their Basic Plan. Have a look at the pricing plans.

You have to enter exchange rates manually in “Currency Exchange” doctype and change the settings in Accounting to use the stale rates to use with ERPnext … until someone finds a free api option

v13.54.2 will have selectable service providers for Exchange Rates. It can be found in Accounts Settings → Currency Exchange Settings.

1 Like