Data Import problem with Guardian as Child Table

Hello,

I’m learning how to use Data Import, I’m trying to create Students on my ERPNext via Data Import, because I’ll need it soon.

I’m passing all the information correct through Excel, and when I attach the document to see if it’s all okay, it says one field doesn’t exist on Guardin, ex:

So just for testing, I added it manually, as I saw in one tutorial video, ex:

Then I reload the page and tried to attach the Excel file again, but now with the Parent added, but I still got the same warming.

Can someone help me please with this?

and perhaps, I can’t use Data import in case I have a child table in the Doctype, as I have Guardian inside Students, isn’t it possible to add a new Student via Data Import?

Same example, if child doctype in the parent doctype.

Thanks for the answer, but my problem is still going, because I’m trying to add new information in the parent doctype, and it doesn’t let me warning that the Item I’m trying to add doesn’t exist on Child Table.

I’m trying to add a new student and also a new Guardian, but I need the guardian to be added through the Student

To be more specific, this is the problem I’m struggling with:

This is the Exception I get when I try to add a new Student(and also his Guardian) in the same import

Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/importer.py”, line 149, in import_data
doc = self.process_doc(doc)
File “apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/importer.py”, line 243, in process_doc
return self.insert_record(doc)
File “apps/frappe/frappe/core/doctype/data_import/importer.py”, line 262, in insert_record
new_doc.insert()
File “apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 287, in insert
self._validate()
File “apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 554, in _validate
self._validate_mandatory()
File “apps/frappe/frappe/model/document.py”, line 899, in _validate_mandatory
raise frappe.MandatoryError(
frappe.exceptions.MandatoryError: [Student, EDU-STU-2024-00012]: guardian

Any tips you can advice me to help fix my problem with this??