With reference to my previous related topic: Where is the NEW Data Export? Only Legacy Import able to load Data Export files! - #2 by kennethsequeira
@kennethsequeira pointed out that:
… you can use the new data import tool itself to export the data under Download Template > Export all records
Here are the steps to killing my server:
- Snapshot my virtual machine.
- Create a list of about a dozen
Items. The list includes template Items and their variants. It also includes Items with multiple Supplier names.
- Use the “Download Template” tool in “Data Import List” to extract the Items as an
xlsxfile. Choose “Export Type > All records”. Choose “Select Fields To Insert > Select All”
- Revert the virtual machine snapshot and restart ERPNext.
- Use the “Data Import List > Attach” to load the previously exported file
- Page goes grey for a minute or two, then “Message: Internal server error” appears
- Bench has stopped